WE EDUCATE. Ideal Protein changed our bodies, and once we understood WHY, we knew it would be critical for you to understand WHY, too! We educate as much as we coach. We give you tools, resources and support options beyond what most clinics are even aware of. We address everything from the emotional challenges and situational triggers to the food sensitivities which may trip you up along the way. We speak from experience, and we want you to be able to maintain this weight loss forever!
WE SUPPORT. We are the only Ideal Protein clinic around offering ongoing workshops, classes and groups designed to motivate, inspire and keep you accountable in Maintenance. Topics include "The Psychology of Re-Commitment," "How to Stay Excited about Staying the Same," "Delicious Low-Carb Cooking," and more!
Meet Your Coaches
Our coaches have each experienced significant personal success with IP Phases 1-3 and Maintenance. They are trained on the biology and science of ketogenic diets, as well as proper calibration of protein for individual body types and activity levels. This depth of training is rare among local clinics. For help finding the RIGHT coach for you, visit our Guide to Choosing Your Coach.
- Attend a Free Orientation to learn about the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method, ask questions, and try our food.
- Attend an Initial Intake to begin the protocol. Your coach will weigh and measure you and perform a body fat scan. You'll learn how to follow the diet and go home with your first week of food and first month of supplements.
- Attend weekly meetings with your coach to weigh-in, problem-solve, celebrate, and receive support.
- Enjoy fun (optional) workshops, delicious Ideal Protein foods, and an average weight loss of 10 pounds per month!
- Hit your goal and phase off the protocol into Maintenance.
- Optional: free check-ins with your coach for periodic accountability.
- Optional: supplemental groups, classes and workshops as part of our Maintainer Community!