FREE CLINIC TRANSFERS! ($75 value)
Join a BETTER clinic! We have ALL the food, all the time! Our coaches are all personal success stories.
If you have been on Ideal Protein at another clinic in the last few months but are unhappy with your clinic or coach,
join us to experience the Ideal Northwest difference!
Attend an Orientation and Initial Intake meeting.
Both are approximately one hour and can be scheduled back to back or seperately.
- Learn about the protocol, ask questions and try the food with no cost or obligation. It's a small group setting at the Ideal Northwest office.
- INITIAL INTAKE
- Includes review of your individual health profile, determination of suitability for participation, adaptation of protocol based on medical conditions and/or medications, and training on how to follow the food plan.
FIRST WEEK OF FOOD / FIRST MONTH OF SUPPLEMENTS
Includes 21 Ideal Protein foods (plus extra packets for transition days) and 1+ month supply of supplements including Multi-vitamin, Cal-Mag, Omega 3s, Potassium and Ideal Salt (for electrolytes). This package is a $250 value, discounted for start-up.
Average Ongoing Costs
- Average weekly cost for women
- Average weekly cost for men*
- Attendance and participation in monthly Inspiration Meetings
- Periodic one on one Maintenance check-ins with your coach for life!
* Men and dieters with greater lean mass:
Dieters who begin the protocol with a larger than average amount of lean mass (most men and tall/muscular women) will need additional Ideal Protein packets. We can measure your body composition free of charge at the Orientation and let you know up front whether or not this applies to you. 1 additional IP food per day averages $31.50/week additional cost. The good news is that the need for this extra protein is TEMPORARY, usually around 4 weeks. Also, folks with more muscularity tend to lose faster, thereby reducing overall time on the protocol. This tends to equal out the cost compared to the “average” dieter.