Office Assistant / Receptionist
- Greet and assist clients and visitors. Manage flow of "traffic" through the office.
- Develop understanding of the Ideal Protein protocol to effectively promote the benefits of the program and of our clinic.
- Answer phones: address questions, take orders, assist with scheduling.
- Sell and promote products.
- Set up samples and demos.
- Replenish office materials and handouts in offices.
- File client charts.
- Assist in managing multiple coaching schedules.
- Database and client record management.
- Manage and purchase office supplies.
- Assist with vendor orders and communications.
- Errands and projects as assigned. Must have reliable transportation.
- Receive, unpack, shelve and manage large weekly stock orders (20-35 cardboard boxes).
Must be able to lift and move 35-45 lbs.
- Rotate for FIFO and produce report on expired or damaged items.
- Assist Inventory Manager with orders as needed to maintain stock of food and supplies.
Must be excellent and accurate with numbers.
- Retrieve 100+ customer orders per week from email. Print, prioritize, pack, enter into point of sale system.
Prepare and arrange orders by day/time for pickup.
- Keep stock area clean and tidy – including shelves, floor (vacuum), etc.
- Restock coaching offices with food/supplements for upcoming appointments.
- Suggest organizational improvements.
- Strong computer skills, especially with the latest versions of Windows and Office (2016)
- Telephone answering & messaging.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow precise instructions. Attention to detail – a quality of meticulousness.
- Skill and accuracy with math, numbers and cashiering.
- Experience with or fast learner at scheduling and complex calendar management.
- Desired: Experience cashiering and with using a credit card processing system
- Desired: Sales and merchandising.
- Reliable – punctual. On time, every time.
- Positive attitude, commitment to a positive work environment. No gossip, politics, inappropriateness at work.
- Kindness. Integrity. A heart to serve.
- A sense of humor :)
- Dresses professionally. (Neat, clean, pressed and well-fitting wardrobe). Office casual.
- Proactive, positive and solution-focused when faced with challenges. Seeks own solutions before asking for help.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and positive experience – concierge service!
- Makes life easier for the team. Jumps to solve administrative “to-dos” so that coaches may focus on caring for clients.
- High integrity – the ability to be self motivated, trustworthy, productive and effective, even when working alone or without supervision.
- Great communicator! Professional tone and language.
- Loves to organize, systematize, improve efficiency & effectiveness. Has a drive to succeed and deliver quality in every task!
- Team Player – enjoys being the “glue” that connects everything & everyone.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Tues: 7:30a - 3:30p (1/2 hr lunch)
Wed: 7:30a - 3:30p (1/2 hr lunch)
Thur: 7:30a - 2p (1/2hr lunch) / 4:30p - 8:30p
Fri: 7:30a - 3:30p (1/2 hr lunch)
Sat: 7:30a - 3:30p (1/2 hr lunch)
Pay & Benefits
Hourly - rate depend on prior experience and skill level. Range: $14-15/hr.
Benefits: Full medical, dental, vacation pay and paid sick leave. 6 weeks complimentary participation on Ideal Protein (if desired), and employee discount thereafter.
Send the following items to email@example.com :
- Resume (as .pdf)
- Cover Letter
- Quick test results (submit below)