This amazing Phase 1 safe guacamole tastes WONDERFUL and would be a worth addition to any potluck or family meal!
- 1 large bunch of asparagus, trimmed, steamed and cooled
- 1 large or 2 medium cloves of fresh garlic
- 1/2 - 1 TBS Chili Powder (depending on spice preferences)
- 1 Tsp ground cumin
- 2+ tsp of Ideal Salt or Sea Salt (to taste)
- 1.5 TBS lime juice (fresh or bottled)
- 2-3 cups fresh pico de gallo (I use 2 small containers of Safeway's pico from the bagged salad area)
- 1 bag IP Garlic & Fine Herb Chips
In a bullet blender, puree asparagus, garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt and lime juice. It may need scraping and tapping down, as it will be thick.
Scrape asparagus mixture into a serving bowl, and mix in pico de gallo. Adjust seasonings and lime juice to taste. Serve chilled with Garlic Chips.